blogggggginnnn' & bullshit

Friday, January 23, 2009

it's friday...

as an unemployed student/writer/person, i tend to have some extra time on my hands. a 12 credit semester with no friday classes doesn't hurt either. if you're reading this right now & thinking about how much you hate me because you're taking 30 credits (why?), working 40 hours a week or both, it's okay. i understand. feel free to be mad at me. however, consider the following: i'm in college. i'm at the tail-end of my free ride (thanks mom & dad). with that said, i'm enjoying every minute of it.

this brings me to the point of this post. i'm taking this space to officially endorse the bloody mary. sure, it's not the most creative endorsement. i know it's been done before but what hasn't? everyone has their own recipe because it's a personal thing so there's no point in giving you mine. the only thing i will say on the subject is that if your ingredients end at bottled bloody mary mix & vodka, you're missing out.

i'd elaborate more on the endorsement but it's looking like i need to make another. and there's a cigar to be smoked. as you can tell, i've got a pretty busy day ahead of me. happy friday.





1 comment:

Melina said...

did you make that one in the pic? if so... umm... you wanna come to madison and make me one next friday?!

Followers