blogggggginnnn' & bullshit

Thursday, February 12, 2009

i feel awful

title says it all. woke up a bit ago, headache lurking in the corners of my brain, hangover face, stomach a mess, etc. popping tylenol like skittles (shout out to the extra strength jump-offs). the howling wind outside isn't doing anything to make me want to go to my PR research methods class in a few hours. or my marketing class after that. two out of six classes for the week isn't that bad when you fraction it, right? i've been to one-third of my classes....okay maybe not. it sounds worse. i'll go, i'll go.

it's all for a good cause. with february being our campaign implementation month, this basically means that i'm sacrificing my own college classes/grades in order to get young kids interested in going to college. ohhhh the irony.

cut to this morning. took me a solid five minutes to figure out what day it is, what classes i have, why my body is hating on me & what happened last night. remembered that i went to beggar's for wine wednesday because it was my first night off in god knows how long...which pretty much answers all of my other questions (today is thursday. right). after dropping the ball numerous times with choices like ben harper's 'another lonely day', the DJ finally made up for his transgressions with some late night curtis mayfield & bobby womack. hype. got asked if my gay friend & i were a couple. interesting. told him we didn't want to ruin our dynamic. then the same guy drops this gem: "well you're cute. and we're always looking for more players to be on our side. and the uniforms are really nice". bobby switch-hitter? no thanks.

i was about to make a few announcements/plugs but i'm too hungover to deal with that right now. go fuck yourself, hyperlink. i don't care if i just have to press a button. check back in a few hours for that noise. in other news, my eyes are ridiculously puffy/swollen. like, more so than normal. plus they've been itching & red for a while now. my body is my biggest hater, hands down. i'm about to webMD the shit out of this. but now, it's time to put ice cubes on my face & go to class.


No comments:

Followers